Tiger Tuesday Organic Reading Program
Following the Nature of the Child
FunBook Bundle Add-on
FunBook Bundle is designed to complement the Tiger Tuesday Organic Reading Program Teachers Starter Kit. We recommend one FunBook Bundle per student within the pod or classroom.
7 Complete FunBooks, beginning with the Alphabet and Consonants, followed by 5 FunBooks focused on beginning reading skills with stories, writing activities and plays providing 49 different activities all designed to teach the fundamentals of reading.
- Alphabet learn to recognize the letters and to write them sequentially.
- Consonants learn the beginning consonant sounds, including blends and digraphs, and ending consonant sounds.
- CVC (Consonant Vowel Consonant) patterns. Ex. cap, pen, six, hot.
- VCE (Vowel Consonant Magic E) patterns. Ex. cape, Pete, kite, hope, cube.
- Vowel Digraph patterns Ex. pie, boat, toe, snow, blue.
- R-Controlled Vowel Ex. car, fern, bird, corn.
- Diphthong patterns Ex. Boy, noise, found, dawn, out.
What teachers and parents have to say about the
“Tiger Tuesday Organic Reading Program”
“All of our students and our teachers benefited tremendously from your program. Thank you.” — Sharon Healy, Head of School Farmington Valley Academy Montessori
“Finally, an engaging reading program that’s so much fun that kids are motivated to read.”— Greg Chahalis, Reading Specialist, Westchester Co., NY
“I love playing Go Fish. I never understood what VCE meant before. Now I know, because when I have the word ‘hop’ it goes with ‘hope.’ VCE is so easy.” — Amanda, 3rd grade
“I homeschool my kids and find it hard to motivate them. They love Tiger Tuesday, so learning to read is all smiles. Thank you.” — Mom, Nassau County, NY
“What I love most about what I’ve seen so far is how excited my student is about the games. Your philosophy about students having fun while learning is a breath of fresh air. Teaching high standards while having fun is a wonderful combination. Always looking for a new approach that can do both.”— Meredith Lippman, Reading Tutor
“My 7 year old daughter, Lila, is a struggling reader. She was just introduced to the Tiger Tuesday Reading Program. Lila was actively engaged in fun reading activities for an hour and forty-five minutes. I know that the Tiger Tuesday program will help my daughter develop a love for learning and reading.” — Melissa Zaug, Speech Pathologist